Remodeling, cleaning out, downsizing or just getting organized? Consider donating your excess household goods and building materials to the Habitat ReStore. We’ll gladly take new and gently used items off your hands and you’ll get the satisfaction of knowing they helped support local families and didn’t end up in the landfill. All of your donations are tax-deductible.
For businesses, donating to the Habitat ReStore is a great way to move discontinued or excess stock, donate gently used returns and show your customers that you care about the environment and your community. Plus, we’ll pick up your donated goods, which saves you time and money.
Schedule a pickup
Interested in helping Habitat for Humanity cure poverty housing?! Do you have items, clutter, an attic or storage space you want back? Call us now to schedule a FREE pick-up of your large donation at 239-652-0388. Curious if your donation is "large" enough? Email us today at DonateReStore@habitat4humanity.org
If you wish to make a monetary donation to Habitat for Humanity of Lee & Hendry Counties, you can do that here. Thanks!
Donation items accepted
Donation items not accepted
- Mattresses/box springs
- Baby items
- Upholstered items with rips, stains, tears, and/or pet odors
- Anything that doesn't work/needs a replacement part
- Hazardous materials, chemicals, propane tanks, oil-based paints
- Unframed mirrors or glass
- Appliances in non-working condition and/or over 8 years old
- Microwaves and dishwashers more than 5 years old
- Storm windows/single pane windows
- Computers/fax machines/copy machines
- Shower doors
- Metal blinds
- Garage doors
- Entertainment centers
- Murphy beds
- Florescent lightbults
- No open bags or containers of supplies, i.e. paint, grout, cement, etc.
Referral for non-accepted items
- Hazardous materials
- oil-based paints
- flourescent lightbulbs
- propane tanks
- old televisions
- and many other items can be properly disposed at Lee County's Topaz Court Solid Waste Annex, 6441 Topaz Court, Fort Myers, FL 33966. (239) 533-8000
- Appliance 411 can help you determine the age of your appliance using the appliance’s serial number